Amana Distinctions Gas Furnace 96% AFUE 2-Stage GCH950703BX
GCH95 Gas Furnace
96% AFUE Performance
Downflow or Horizontal Installation
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve with convertible technology
- Electronic control board with self- diagnostics and provisions for a humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, Amana’s TwinComfort technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 96%, which means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
|Application:||Downflow / Horizontal|
|Dimensions: (In. HxWxD)||40 x 17.5 x 28|
|Add on cooling: (tons)||1.5 to 3|
Specifictions ar subject to change without notice.
10 year parts, lifetime heat exchanger.
Proper sizing and installation by a qualified HVAC technician is required*
Free shipping within the Continental USA
- Item #: AD-GCH950703BX