Amana Gas Furnace 96% AFUE 2-Stage AMH950904CX
AMH95 Gas Furnace
Stainless-Steel Heat Exchanger
96% AFUE Performance
Upflow or Horizontal Installation
- Heavy-duty Million-Air® stainless-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve with convertible technology that allows installer to activate two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts to high or low stage operation based on outside temperature without the need for an outdoor temperature sensor
- Durable SureStart110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Control board stores last diagnostic codes in memory and outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, our patented convertible technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time.
The AMH95 has an AFUE rating of 96%, which means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of
heating energy expense warms your home.
|Application:||Upflow / Horizontal|
|Dimensions: (In. HxWxD)||40 x 21 x 28|
|Add on cooling: (tons)||2.5 to 4|
Specifictions ar subject to change without notice.
10 year parts, lifetime heat exchanger.
Proper sizing and installation by a qualified HVAC technician is required*
Free shipping within the Continental USA
- Item #: AMH950904CX